Indian Street Food in Mumbai The Best street food
Like Street Foods ? The here is the best Indian Street Food in Mumbai. Mumbai is the capital city of Indian State of Maharashtra. Here on Mumbai you will find wide range of snacks on the streets. To know the best Indian Street Food in Mumbai watch our article.
You cant find the recipe for these foods here But you will surely get to know where you can try this in Mumbai.
Here are the locations for the Indian street food and Indian restaurants in Mumbai that Trevor James tried in this video :
1) Pav Bhaji at Khau Ghali Street – Zaveri Bazzar
2) Vada Pav at Ashok Vada Pav
3) Malpua at Suleman Usman Mithaiwala
4) Tandoori Quail and Lamb Brain Gravy at Minara Masjid road – Temporary tent for Ramadan Special
5) Bheja at Bademiya Soup
6) Street Kachori at Khau Ghali Street – Zaveri Bazzar
7) Pani Puri at Elco Pani Puri Center
8) Sev Khamani at Khau Ghali Street – Zaveri Bazzar
9) Thali at Friends Union Joshi Club